users@glassfish.java.net

Re: auto execute ejb

From: Daniel Ortega Segura <daniel.ortega_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:53:54 +0100

You should look at the spec of the j2ee Timer API provided by the
container itself.

Another good option (that's what I always use) is to use Quartz to
schedule/firing events on any component (could be an EJB or any POJO).
If you're using Spring this is your option as it integrates easily and
fastly.