users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Problem]Spring In Glassfish

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:35:52 -0800

Hi Mike,

It is good to hear from you and thanks for testing Spring in GlassFish.

"So, My problem is that trouble with SecurityManagement has been fixed ?
However, I have not seen more fixed info." I wonder if you know the bug
id or can give us what kind error you see, so we know how to help you.

Thanks and have a good weekend :-)
Judy