users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EAR deployment problem for XA Datasource for DB2 using Type 4 driver

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:18:53 -0800

Hi Martin,

If an IDE takes two hours to do something... it is unlikely that it is
your fault.

Please take a few minutes to describe your situation in a bug report.

That will get the ball rolling.
http://www.netbeans.org/community/issues.html

Note: even if the situation is 'your fault', we may be able to recommend
a change in how you are using the IDE to improve the situation...
sometime significantly.

thanks,
vbk