users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Disinstalling Sun Java System Application Server PE

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:25:31 -0800

Please do the following.
a). Stop the processes that are currently running and occupying this
directory C:\Sun\AppServer
b). Delete <Windows SystemDir>\productregistry. Usually <Windows
SystemDir> is your C:\Windows\System32,
but might be different based on how you installed your OS.

If you reinstall to the same location, then the start-menu entries and
control panel entries are okay.

HTH
-Sathyan