users@glassfish.java.net

RAR7113 - destroying connection since it has reached the maximum usage of

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 01:37:14 PST

Hi guys, i'm currently working on an application that uses a connection pool to connect to an oracle DB, and i experienced some problems.

First problem: i got a lot of RAR7113 - "destroying connection since it has reached the maximum usage of #20"-Infos
....even though i set "Max Connection Usage" to "0".

Btw: I'm not quite sure if i got the sense behind max-conn usage....why does it make sense to kill a connection after it has been re-used a couple of times?

Second: If a query results in an error, i got the error message "A potential connection leak detected for connection pool"...the first time we had big traffic on the app, we got some of this errors, then the app-server died and had to be restarted. Any suggestions?
[Message sent by forum member 'leberknecht' (leberknecht)]