users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish non-default jdbcRealm not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 00:26:41 PST

This is a "me too" for this thread.

I have glassfish final release, my jdbcrealm works if I make it default for the domain so it is configured properly.

My setup only differs in point 4 of the original post as I have left this out because according to my understanding of what I have read there is no need to specify the realm in the ejb if it is the ear.

There are no errors in my logs to give any indication why this isn't working.

Any ideas? Any ideas as to how I can get more debug info on this?
[Message sent by forum member 'waynetg' (waynetg)]