users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey or Servlet ?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:27:26 +0200

ok, I will ty to show you the preliminary results during JavaONE ;)
and, yes, it is an open source project so the other can help and/or
follow my progress (if any :)

it will be the service side of this project: footprint.dev.java.net

If anyone else is interested in to explore Jersey , be welcome to join
the project.. I will try also to publish some documentation about the
incoming server-side features of the project, so the community can
also suggest new features or enhancements before I code them...

thanks for the tips.. I will start to study now :)