users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Clustering in glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 05:31:39 PDT

Hi,

The issue that the data persist in one host and not in another , may de due to session id. I mean if the request is given to host1 than one unique session id is genertaed but when the request is given to another host , the url changes and hence another new session id created.
                             The solution to this may be to use loadbalancer in front of Glassfish so that the user is only hitting one url and the session id remain the same for all the servers whether they are on host 1 or host2.

Thanks
Vishal
[Message sent by forum member 'vishal_with_me' (vishal_with_me)]