users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server is hanging when multiple users logged in.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:58:51 PDT

-> we tried with setting non-transactional-connections to *'false'* in both pools. After some googling, only for non XA data source we set non-transactional-connections to true.

-> Yes we have more than one CMP Module under ear archive
->for nonXA data source we are using out of CMP connections and for XA data source we are using CMP Connections

-> we tried to point both data sources to XA... ear is deploying in windows machine developer profile, but in linux cluster profile its not deploying and even not throwing any exception.
[Message sent by forum member 'legend_ram' (legend_ram)]