users@glassfish.java.net

Access Log Encoding in Sun Aplication Server 8.1_02

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:42:27 PDT

Hi, I'm using Sun Application Server 8.1_02 from which im reading (by an little external java application) the Access Log file.
While reading this file I faced different problems with special characters as i changed the Encoding for reading it (i.e. if I use "windows-1252" i keep getting false end-of-files and my parsing gets corrupted) .
So, I wanted to know, is there is an specific Encoding for this file?, or if it exists, a way to configure/change it.
Thanks in advance.
Sebastian.
[Message sent by forum member 'sebcast' (sebcast)]