users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Updating JAXB on Glassfish

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:12:55 -0400

Because maybe the fixed bugs are not things you are having an issue with. In
that case once might ask is it worth my time and effort to do the upgrade
when I will get no benefit from it.
Think of it like this, Sun releases a snow blower patch in case you are
caught in a blizzard. Should you rent a truck to pick up the snowblower from
Sun if you live in Miami? :)

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Milanez, Marcus <Marcus.Milanez_at_diebold.com