users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish OCSP with tumbleweed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:02:00 PDT

We are currently using Glassfish with CRL checking to handle authenticating our users of our application. We are looking to move over to using OCSP instead of using the CRL method.

Our situation requires that we use Tumbleweed in conjunction with our Appserver to handle OCSP. I was wondering if anyone has used this combination and may have some pointers for me? And if there is a tutorial I could be pointed to for this that would be appreciated also.
[Message sent by forum member 'jschoen' (jschoen)]