users@glassfish.java.net

Re: send exceptions by mail

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:02:33 +0100

no, you can add how many handlers you want.. it will continue to write
in the default place + you custom code......

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/util/logging/overview.html

you also can use a filter to a quick hack on the "normal" logging:

http://agiletips.blogspot.com/2008/05/testing-and-handling-logging-in-java.html

have fun :)