users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish classloader - once again!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 02:53:14 PDT

Salut,

    I've got exactly the same issue as here: http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=24256 . I understand the explanation posted, but I'm just wondering what's going on, since this thread is over 2 years old, and I've been using sun's server since SAS 9.0, and this never happened to me.

    Now being a happy glassfish 2.1 user, I'm[b]sometimes[/b] receiving this message while deploying (if so, stop/starting the domain helps to stop this huge stack trace hell). This [i]error[/i] doesn't deter the app from working, of course.

    I've also noticed, this only happens while autodeploying, while using the web console, this never happened to me, but this might just be a coincidence - since this error doesn't seem to be deterministic in any way.

    What I'm deploying is an EJB3 ejb module together with some webapps (spring 2.0 and 2.5), with JPA (together with the ubiquitous Hibernate), but I don't think this is relevant.
 My guess is I've [i]messed[/i] something up with the classpath somehow (wrong libraries, wrong place)? [i]Strange this error is[/i]...

My Glassfish version: Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs), Windows XP sp3.

 I've attached some tasty stack traces from the server.log (because of ... I've had to replace the original package names, hope the refactoring didn't mess anything up)

 Any ideas? It's not crucial, yet annoying.

Thanks,
 Kornel
[Message sent by forum member 'korneljan' (korneljan)]