users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Protecting Access to Pages Based on User Login?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:30:42 PDT

Thank you for your response I am using netbeans, and I use it to develop web apps that I deploy to my server. However my domains docroot has files that I simply copy into it. I dont use a netbeans project to deploy the base file set within docroot.

It sounds like your suggestion only applies to web apps. Is there also a way to add this BASIC security to files copied directly to the domains docroot (and its subdirectories)?

Thank you again.
[Message sent by forum member 'dsargrad' (dsargrad)]