users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help registering Glassfish v2.1 with Netbeans.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 00:39:35 PST

Well thanks for still trying to lend me a hand with this.

"This is not what the instructions say.
Make sure you did a cd glassfish
then where the setup.xml file is, run this command:

lib\ant\bin\ant -f setup.xml"

Yes the setup.xml is located in the glassfish root folder. Which I realized after previously try to cd to the ant folder and run the command.

So in the the glassfish folder. Which in my case is C:\Program Files\glassfish. From this dir I have tried the above("lib\ant\bin\ant -f setup.xml") and it gives the same error message, Build file not found! Since I placed the ant bin on the PATH, I can call "ant -f setup.xml" without the prepended path. So I called within the same glassfish root folder, "ant -f setup.xml" and recieve the same error, no build file found!
So no progress on that end. Sorry for not being to clear on my steps.
[Message sent by forum member 'javajoe83' (javajoe83)]