users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy a ejb component and a web application without using EAR application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:46:09 PST

Thank you Sahoo.

I did browse the JNDI on the server console, there are NO remote interfaces listed for "Custom Resorces" nor "External Resources". But I am able to access the web services from client applications. Web services call remote EJB with remote interface.

Looks like deployment problem. Strange thing is that three days ago I did wrote a simple EJB with remote interface, deployed it, and I was able to call it from my web application. Now I have this error.

Version of GlassFish is V2 - Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs) on Centos 5.1 64bit.

web.xml vrsion is 2.5 (<web-app version="2.5" ... )

Netbeans version is 6.5 on Windows XP.

Thanks for your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'antoniojsg' (antoniojsg)]