users@glassfish.java.net

persist error - no active transaction on Remote Stateless Session Bean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:52:44 PST

I wrote a stateles session bean to persist entities.

It has a remote interface.

I call the bean from web service.

I am using eclipselink 1.0.1 inside Glassfish V2
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs)

The file persistence.xml has JTA enabled,
also <property name="eclipselink.cache.shared.default" value="false"/>

the persist instruction does not write data to the database.

If I try to flush after persist, I get error "No transaction is currently active".

I have also tried transactionManagementType.Bean with UserTransaction but it does not work.

I have attached both bean and webservice.

Thank you
[Message sent by forum member 'antoniojsg' (antoniojsg)]