users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with Glassfish 2.1, Hibernate and MySQL on Windows XP

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:44:23 +0530

Do you use GlassFish's connection pool ? If so, can you provide the
connection pool configuration ?

I also see related bugs in MySQL Driver :
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=37645
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=38699
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=35489

Seems like the bugs are fixed as part of 5.1.6 nightly builds, but you
are using 5.1.7 which ideally should have the fixes. Can you try posting
the query in MySQL forum ?

Thanks,
-Jagadish