users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB 2 rolebased security on method level not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 04:46:20 PST

Hi Nitkal - and thanks for clearifying the differens between J2SE and JEE calls.

I now know that I have to to protect each method with a call to isCallerInRole to prevent unwanted roles to access the code in the method and I know the reason.

To clearify your answer - I only want users with role Adress to be allowed to access the code so for me the solution is to add a restrictive call to isCallerInRole("Adress") and exit if it returns false - not open the method to the role User.

Thank's for your help !

Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'pliktverket' (pliktverket)]