users@glassfish.java.net

Re: startup bean ??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 05:52:28 PST

Jelte,

If you redeploy your EJB on GlassFish (using Eclipse), does your lifecycle module code that uses the bean still work?

Each time I redeploy, my lifecycle module code fails to find my bean using its JNDI lookup name.

i.e. It fails on this line:
<BusinessInterface> bean = (<BusinessInterface>) initialContext.lookup("<jndi lookup name>");

I get a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException in my server log.

Am I missing something here? I only make this call on receipt of a READY_EVENT type.

Cheers.
[Message sent by forum member 'boz0413' (boz0413)]