users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Transaction is not handling in BPEL

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:20:22 +0530

I *think* you need to use something like WSAT (Web Service Atomic
Transaction) to achieve this. Although this is not part of Java EE
platform, the web service implementation in GlassFish (i.e., metro [1])
supports this feature. Take a look at [2] and [3]. If you search metro
forum, you shall find more information.

[1] https://metro.dev.java.net/
[2] https://metro.dev.java.net/guide/About_the_basicWSTX_Example.html
[3]