users@glassfish.java.net

Re: authentication by container question

From: Nithya Subramanian <Nithya.Subramanian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:14:10 +0530

One option would be to have a custom realm that maps the user email id
to the username. Once the user submits the request, if it is an email id
the user has submitted, the map (or a table) could be looked up to get
the corresponding username which could be used for authentication. If
the username is submitted by the user, this step could be bypassed.

Thanks,
Nithya