users@glassfish.java.net

How initial service when glassfish startup

From: <shockwave_115_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:49:03 +0800

Hi
    I use Quartz service for my timer service in glassfish, for HA requirement, I need to start the scheduler listener when glassfish startup. And now I initial the scheduler service in a EJB stateless session bean, I use a client to call the QuartzBean.startService() remote interface, and I want to automatically initial this service when glassfish startup, how can I do this? Add it as a monitor? Does glassfish has the mechanism to initial a user service?

BR
//Jason