users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to enable truezip

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:21:37 -0800

It is expected that if a class (in your case:
de.schlichtherle.io.File) fails to initialize (by throwing a
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError), any subsequent reference to
this class will fail to resolve and will result in a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError, which is the error you saw during the
reload of the JSP.

I suggest you take a closer look at what might cause the static
initializer of de.schlichtherle.io.File to fail.

You may also try copying truezip-6.jar to ${com.sun.aas.installRoot}/lib
and removing the classpath-suffix setting and see if that makes any
difference.

Jan