users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem withConfiguting Loadbalancer

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:11:29 +0530

Hi Ram,

Thanks for filing the issue. I will follow on that.

For load-balancer to work, session and instance information is stored as
cookies. In browser, you can see what are the cookie set for a session.
Please check how does those cookies are updated upon failover and
provide me with that information.

Thanks,
Kshitiz