users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB 2 rolebased security on method level not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 23:42:21 PST

Hi all

Is there anybody that could help with this ?

If this is the way it works for others it means that declarative method protection does not work ! You would have to add programatic security in every method that you want to protect as the accesspath to the method will grant anauthorized users to enter the method.

I tried to download Netbeans and appsever to reproduce the problem but I ran into a naming exception that stopped me after some 10 12 hours work.

Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'pliktverket' (pliktverket)]