users@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Reminder: Planned Maintenance Outage for all Collabnet hosted sites 02/20/09 7pm PST to 02/21/09 7am PST]

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:01:31 -0800

CollabNet regularly performs system-wide changes to maintain and upgrade
common infrastructure components such as power, network, and storage.
Traditionally, CollabNet has scheduled these maintenance windows on an
"as-needed" bases. This is a followup message to remind you that our Q1
maintenance window is coming up in two weeks.

Q1 2009 Maintenance Window
Start: Friday February 20th at 7:00PM
Finish: Saturday February 21st at 7:00AM
Duration 12 hours

Times listed are in the US/Pacific time zone

If you have questions or feedback, please contact CollabNet Support.

Please distribute the message above to your Community.

Thank you.

CollabNet Support Team
_www.collab.net/support_ <http://www.collab.net/support/n>

Due to the nature of this maintenance ALL CollabNet hosted properties
will be offline.

A single Splash Page will be presented to those attempting to reach each
of your websites. This
cannot be customized.

However, we will provide redirects to your own server if you would like
to have custom content
mirroring your own site posted there.

You must deliver the IP address to that/those servers to me no later
than Wed, Feb 18th.

Thank you,

Eric

Eric Renaud | Community Management Consultant | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 650.228.2557 | C 408.823.8661 | erenaud_at_collab.net
<mailto:erenaud_at_collab.net>
AIM - ejrenaud9