users@glassfish.java.net

What is the proper CVS tag to get the sources for the official 2.1 final

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:12:39 PST

Since a patch that I provided to allow the embedded database to be started with options to increase the heap space never made it into this build, I need to build Glassfish and apply the patch myself. So I would like to pull out the sources that match the 2.1 final release. The build instructions indicate to use "SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH" but I believe that is a branch tag and will just get the HEAD on that branch.

It would be really nice to have the build instructions updated with the CVS tag that is associated with a build be provided.

So what is the property CVS tag?

I'm still a little peeved that a simple provided and tested patch did not make it into the release. I am not the only one that needs to pass JVM parameters to the embedded Derby database when it starts. I have seen others ask here how to increase the heap on the JVM that Derby runs in.

Brett
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]