users@glassfish.java.net

Running a webservice on glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:06:23 PST

Hello,

I'm trying to run a hello world style web service on Glassfish. I've completed various steps which I don't entirely understand, and the service has been deployed (I've run the test and it works). I've created a registry, however when I try to publish the web service I get the following error: "Failed to publish Web Service server_Webservice#Webservice to registries."

The error isn't very descriptive and I'm looking for some suggestions on whats wrong and how to debug this.

Thanks alot.
[Message sent by forum member 'vercinetorix' (vercinetorix)]