users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL Hostname Validation - Possible to override?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:49:39 PST

Thanks for that - however, I should have mentioned this in my original post: I'm running Glassfish V2 UR2 on Java 5, Operating System is Ubuntu 7.10, and it would seem that the version of Metro that comes with that version of Glassfish doesn't support the -XdisableSSLHostnameVerification option - I'll try acquiring a later version. (Current version of wsimport is [i]JAX-WS RI 2.1.3.1-hudson-417-SNAPSHOT[/i])
[Message sent by forum member 'ipsi' (ipsi)]