users@glassfish.java.net

Re: securing glassfish admin console using ldap

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:08:11 PST

Hi Kumarjayanti & Kedar

Thanks for responding. The problem has been resolved. Basically, for group-search-filter , instead of uniquemember, we had to put member ( we use Novell edirectory).
The other thing I didn't know was the hard dependency on asadmin group. I had added other group names in the admin-role ( in sun-web.xml) . But the jmx queries from node agents ( while starting up was failing ). When I created an asadmin group, then the problem went away.

Thanks

Jay
[Message sent by forum member 'jaymalya' (jaymalya)]