users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using JMS

From: Dobes Vandermeer <dobesv_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:22:03 -0800 (PST)

I guess what I was wondering if whether the connection allocates and
destroys a lot of resources or not, for example sockets, files, database
records, buffers, etc.. or if it performs any blocking operations. I guess
I'll wait until I notice a performance problem ... by the sounds of it
there's nothing specific I should be watching out for.