users@glassfish.java.net

New IzPack-based installers for GlassFish

From: Julien Ponge <julien.ponge_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:51:48 +0100

Full story at http://jpz-log.info/archives/2009/02/11/new-izpack-based-installers-for-glassfish/

I am glad to announce the availability of the new IzPack-based
installers for GlassFish. Those installers are an independent
repackaging based on the official binaries from Sun Microsystems and
the GlassFish community.

http://dist.codehaus.org/izpack/showcases/glassfish-install-v2.1-b60e.jar
http://dist.codehaus.org/izpack/showcases/glassfish-v3-prelude-install.jar

The best use-case for them is probably in the context of developer
environments, as it brings some user-friendly-ness in the initial
installation of the application server. However you may also use it in
a production server context if you like!

I hope that those installers will help the GlassFish community

Please let me know if you run into any issue.

--
http://izpack.org/
http://jpz-log.info/