users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2, Eclipse and OS X Leopard

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:28:07 PST

Hi,

I am attempting to run Glassfish v2 on OS X Leopard with Eclipse Ganymede as the development IDE. To get Glassfish to run, I had to disable the JMX functionality by setting the <jmx-connector enabled="false"> within /glassfish/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml. This seems to work nicely now without the remote administration functionality. But in eclipse, I cannot perform the "run on server" command to deploy the application. Is this because of the disabled JMX connector? Is there a workaround to get the eclipse plug-in to work on OS X?

Thanks,
-Ashley
[Message sent by forum member 'abnovak' (abnovak)]