users@glassfish.java.net

ERROR: mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file

From: Satyajit Tripathi <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 00:52:35 +0530
Hi there,

I am running into a peculiar issue as  "mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file"

bash-3.00# ./asadmin start-node-agent --syncinstances=true node1
Please enter the admin user name>admin
Please enter the admin password>
Please enter the master password [Enter to accept the default]:>
Redirecting output to /opt/glassfish/nodeagents/node1/agent/logs/server.log
Redirecting application output to /opt/glassfish/nodeagents/node1/agent/logs/server.log
Redirecting output to /opt/glassfish/nodeagents/node1/server10/logs/server.log
mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file
Command start-node-agent executed successfully.

Instance 'server10' does not start. This was working earlier w.o. errors. I am not sure what is this error and how to resolve it. Any guidance will be appreciated.
PS : I am using Solaris10 SPARC with jdk 1.6.0_10.

Thanks & regards
--Satya

--

SATYAJIT TRIPATHI