users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Testing WS using admin console and passing an object

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:02:36 +0100

yes, soapui-like GUI would be very nice..

Other: if you take the XML generated by SOAPUI (the soap requests) and
paste it into that Glassfish texytfields, it works :)

* I am using JUnit to test my web-services endpoints.. and I am also
using concurrent JUnit tests to check multiple access (an important
feature I guess). I create my test code as Runnable and then trigger
several threads in a unique JUnit test case... put it into a try-catch
block and collect the exceptions and failures of all threads if any..

a bit of hack, but works fine and I can detect concurrency problems in
my endpoints implementations..

nice topic, I vote for your RFE if you create one :)