users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded GlassFish with maven, glassfish:run, and JSPs and JSTL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:21:09 PST

I'm also no expert on Maven but I spent a day trying to figure how to get maven-gfe-plugin to set the classpath properly but didn't get anywhere. In our meeting yesterday, we decided to go back to the original maven-glassfish-plugin, mvn glassfish:run, that sits outside the embedded project.

So continue to use

   <plugin>
        <groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-glassfish-plugin</artifactId>
     </plugin>

Sorry for the confusion.

Jennifer
[Message sent by forum member 'jc129909' (jc129909)]