users@glassfish.java.net

First webservice call times out, services take too long to load

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 06:46:33 PST

Hey all,

I have a very complex web service system, and it's taking quite awhile for the EJBs to start up and send a reply back. The first call usually times out (I think the default timeout for soapUI is 30 seconds) and the next call takes 6-10 seconds.

I've played with the EJB Pool Settings without any change to the first time a call goes through.

I'm using glassfish V2, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

--Adam
[Message sent by forum member 'tundrawolf_' (tundrawolf_)]