users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish clustering vs Terracota clustering

From: Vagner Sacramento <vagner_at_inf.ufg.br>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:58:03 -0300

Hello,

I'm developing an enterprise app in a project that have high scalability and
availability requirements. So, I'd like to know the real difference between
Glassfish clustering and Terracota Clustering. I did not find any document
explaining this.

is It worthwhile to use glassfish container over terracota clustering?

What does Terracota offer more for clustering compared with glassfish v2.1
clustering?

Can I use a Glassfish clustering over a Terracota clustering? Does this make
sense?

How is terracota support for clustering Glassfish container? Is it stable
and meets all Glassfish features?

Best Regards,
Vagner