users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 2.1 session replication not working!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:17:02 PST

Hi adisonz:

I think I misunderstood your question - you meant how could you obtain the patch, right?
Now that we are post GlassFish v2.1, we are still working out logistics for the next GlassFish release timeline.

For right now, if you need to get the fixed version of GlassFish, your options are:
check out and build GlassFish - instructions are available at:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=BuildInformation

Another option you might want to consider is to get a GlassFish support contract.
Support customers enjoy early access to patches.

hope this helps
[Message sent by forum member 'lwhite' (lwhite)]