users@glassfish.java.net

RE: RE: enterprise app modules added to composite app

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:33:49 -0500

Thanx.
i too have domain1 with my web.xml located respective to yours.
my web page is built by the EJB module - Seam.
my current line of chasing around in circles is that possibly the local
interface on the ejb from the ejb-module of the enterprise app is no
longer valid in a composite app. so, i changed the interface of the EJB
to Remote. i added an enterprise-beans tag to ejb-jar.xml. the tag is
not liked - on deploy, i get a complaint about that tag requires
"http://java.sun.com.xml.ns/javaee":ejb-client-jar
i have yet to learn the meaning of this and how to fix - or even if i am
chasing in the right direction.