users@glassfish.java.net

Exceptions thrown during Glassfish startup

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 04:38:34 PST

When I start up Glassfish V3 from the NetBeans IDE several exceptions are thrown similar to the following:

ERROR: Unable to re-install cached bundle. (java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\glassfish-v3-prelude\glassfish\domains\domain1\.felix\gf\bundle10\bundle.location (The system cannot find the file specified))

The server eventually starts up but I am concerned about these exceptions being thrown. I never saw anything like this when I was using Glassfish V2.

Can anyone explain where these are coming from and what I can change in my Glassfish configuration to avoid them? Thanks in advance for your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'sl5337' (sl5337)]