users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy a ejb component and a web application without using EAR application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:09:10 PST

Dear Sahoo,

I have finally found the problem.

As you recommended, I did change server log file level to FINE and a new error was displayed when launching the web application: a class that the EJB uses was not found when trying to inject the EJB to the JSF managed bean.

My error is that I am using an additional class library within Netbeans EJB project. This jar file is defined as a library that the EJB references. When I deploy the EJB module this jar file is not deployed in the server.

I did copy this jar file to the servers "domain1 / lib" directory, and now I am able to use the remote EJB.

Thanks a lot for your help. Your support is outstanding.

Regards,

Antonio
[Message sent by forum member 'antoniojsg' (antoniojsg)]