users@glassfish.java.net

Re: restrict access based on user type/role

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:00:32 +0100

"This variable holds the type of user" << this I suppose means a
"role" of an user, right ?

as soon you are using a String to represent the roles, you just
declare this role in the web.xml ....

not sure .. because you seems to be using a custom authorization
mechanism, but if userType is of java type String, eventually the
roles and the userTypes will match :)