users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Some MDB activation-config properties dont work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:29:38 PST

To set a property, the name (eg. ReconnectEnabled) has the first letter upcased, then "set" is prepended, then a method of that name is looked for in the target class.

The error message is saying that no such method exits, which means that either you've got the name or value type wrong, or that there is no such *property*.

As far as I can see, com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.ActivationSpec indeed has no such method as setReconnectEnabled, therefore no such property as ReconnectEnabled.

I don't know what server.jms-service.reconnect-enabled is but if that works I guess you have to use it.
[Message sent by forum member 'matterbury' (matterbury)]