users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to install load balancer using apache web server?

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:31:33 +0530

Hello Venu,

Please do the following correction to magnus.conf :

from
##BEGIN EE LB Plugin Parameters
Init fn="load-modules"
shlib="C:/Sun/WebServer7/plugins/lbplugin/bin/passthrough.dll"
funcs="name-trans-passthrough" Thread="no"
NameTrans fn="name-trans-passthrough" name="lbplugin"
config-file="loadbalancer.xml"
#Init fn="init-passthrough"
##END EE LB Plugin Parameters

|##BEGIN EE LB Plugin Parameters
Init fn="load-modules"
|shlib="C:/Sun/WebServer7/plugins/lbplugin/bin/passthrough.dll"|
funcs="init-passthrough,service-passthrough,name-trans-passthrough"
Thread="no"
Init fn="init-passthrough"
##END EE LB Plugin Parameters||

and to obj.conf :

Ensure that NameTrans directive is the very first NameTrans directive in
obj.conf. Thus move it just after following directive line -
AuthTrans fn="match-browser" browser="*MSIE*" ssl-unclean-shutdown="true"

regards
Pankaj