users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [JMS] destination to another application server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:10:27 PST

Hi Nanda,
when you say you are not able to consume messages, i guess it means there are messages in the Queue but the MDB is not being invoked, am i right ? We might not be able to generate any more debug information from the app server, we have to do it from the MQ provider.
Is there a way you can query the Queue destination in Jboss MQ and see how many messages are present, how many consumers and producers does it have ? In what transaction state the message is in. Iam sure there would be some JMX API for this. As i said before the first step is to confirm if the consumer is created for the queue, as per the server.log it is created, but you have to find out from JBoss MQ too, also if there is a way to turn on debug logging for Jboss MQ, you should do it.

-Ramesh
[Message sent by forum member 'rampsarathy' (rampsarathy)]