users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Seam Support In Glassfish

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:17:03 -0500

With Glassfish you have to declare your EJB in your web.xml. This is not a
requirement with JBoss. I found useful information in the SEAM
documentation and seamframework.org. Here's an example from one of mine:

   <ejb-local-ref>
    <ejb-ref-name>foo/MyBean/local</ejb-ref-name>
    <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
    <local>com.xxx.yyy.zzz.mine.MyModel</local>
    <ejb-link>MyBean</ejb-link>
   </ejb-local-ref>

This bean is in my ejb.jar file.

MyBean is annotated as follows:

@Local
@Remote
@Stateless(name = "MyBean", mappedName="MyBean")
 public class MyBean implements MyModel, Serializable {

This is all deployed under Glassfish V2.