users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Seam Support In Glassfish

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:27:23 -0500

either --

Im trying to get a 'blessed' Glassfish war or ear deployed on either GF3 or GF2

I've tried Petstore with many errors on Persistence configuration..it seems the DAO classes were'nt included
No matter I'll rather start with a 'working environment' and slowly iterate to what I need to deploy

Thanks,
Martin

Disclaimer and confidentiality note